Latest Pandemic Updates
Hello! Here's the latest update from SK central:
1. We will not allow customers into the store for grab-n-go service until further notice. I know that is really hard for many people because that is what they are used to. I need to keep my staff & store as healthy as possible so thank you for understanding!
2. I had to close orders for a spell so we could catch our breath and see where we stood. March Monthly Entrees are no longer available to order BUT we do have inventory available on 11 items. Quantities are limited and it's a first come, first serve basis. My suggestion is to call the store to order over the phone. See below for the available items and their descriptions.
3. You can place orders online again for all categories except Monthly Entrees. If you place an order today, it will only give you time slots for tomorrow. If would like it today, please add a note and we will call you when we have it pulled together. Our system does not allow you to place orders for today but we do have the inventory available.
4. Call us when you arrive and we will bring the order to your car. We suggest either popping the trunk/hatch or putting down your passenger window. **It's VERY helpful if you pay online or add a note that you're paying with cash or check at pick up.
5. As I suspected, getting beef, chicken & pork (what we refer to as proteins) has been a tremendous challenge. It's feast or famine and trying to stay on top of it has been super stressful.